Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm Going In!

Big day's here, pretty excited and nervous. Made the trek to Vancouver on Sunday for my Monday morning operation. Doc says if all goes well should be back at hotel for dinner. See what happens. We kept pretty busy coming up to this day, it was planned, kept our minds off the anxiety of surgery and focused on other things. Already looking forward to activation day which is tentatively set for August 27th! I will try to post over next couple of days and let you know the progress. Next time I post I will have a mini computer in my head, cool!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well were finally here! It's been a little stressfull the past few day but we've made it to the first step.Good luck I'll always be there for you.
Love ya
B

Anonymous said...

Love ya Dad!
Good luck tomorrow were always here for you.
Love K8 and JJ

Yana said...

So how did it go?

Looking forward to reading your account of the surgery!

Theresa said...

Hope all went well and looking forward to your next account of events.

Take care

Theresa